Owner/Operator Safety Courses for UASs (Unmanned Aerial Systems)
Learn To Operate and Maintain a Drone in 2 Weeks
These versatile machines are breaking new ground in a wide range of military and commercial applications, like transportation, photography and videography, weapons deployment, search and rescue, surveying and more. And now you can prepare for jobs in the UASs field.
This class will cover:
- Actual flight time with several types of UASs provided by class or bring in your own personal UAS for a more personal instruction
- Satellite assisted control vs. radio control
- Weather interference and other hazards to aerial navigation
- Common small UASs construction material and design
- Repairs and replacement of light damage of structure, motors, propellers, and similar components
- Weight and balance characteristics such as in placement of cameras and/or other payloads
- Flight tracking and logbook entries (online) processes
Plus much more!
This course is designed to fit your life. Training is streamlined so you get the skills and training you need, without spending your life in the classroom. Classes are just 4 hours each day, 2:30pm – 6:30pm EST. This course can be completed in 2 weeks.
This course is only offered at the Canton campus location.
Secure Your Spot Today
Spaces in this program is limited to 10 students per class. Classes are starting soon!
Is UAS Operator Training Right for You? Get More Information…
If you’re interested in learning more about Unmanned Aerial Systems safety and operation training, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
To speak to a knowledgeable MIAT Admissions Representative right away, give us a call at:
Canton, MI: 1-800-447-1310