Skilled Trades Summer Camp
Join us at our campus to gain an awareness and explore career pathways as technicians in:
- Aviation Maintenance
- Energy Technology/Renewable Wind Energy
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration (HVAC-R)
- Electro-Mechanical Technology
Find out what it’s like to troubleshoot and repair aircraft, power generation equipment, wind turbines, furnaces and central air, and robots or other automated equipment.
Students will have an opportunity to engage in hands-on, STEM-related activities to better understand each of these high-wage, high-demand skilled trades.
Students will be able to showcase their projects to family during the Parent Showcase portion which will conclude the camp.
Who can attend:
- Students entering grades 9-12 in the fall AND graduates of the class of 2019
- Limited slots available
- Students must RSVP to reserve a slot
- Deadline to RSVP is June 21st
July 19, 2019 or July 26, 2019
8:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
3:00 P.M. – 3:30 P.M.
MIAT College of Technology
2955 S. Haggerty Road
Canton, Michigan 48188