Open House on November 12th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
Get the Information You Need to Make a Decision About Your Future
Come to our open house on November 12th, and get a feel of what it’s like to be a student at MIAT! Some of the things you’ll be able to do are:
- Speak with instructors, staff members, and students
- See our training facilities and classrooms
- Take a tour of MIAT’s aircraft hangars and equipment hangars
- Get information about the programs MIAT offers
The information you collect at this open house will enable you to make an informed decision about your career training, and your future.
Benefits of Becoming a MIAT Student
Some of the things that you’ll benefit from as a student at MIAT are:
- Fast tracked technical training programs (programs range from 7-20 months), so you finish your training faster
- Hands-on experience with real industry equipment, so you develop real skills used in the workplace
- Industry-driven curriculum, so you get the skills that employers want
- Nationally recognized employers hire MIAT graduates to fill technical positions for Aviation/Aerospace, Energy, Logistics/Dispatch, and now, HVACR (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration)
and much more!
Where and When is the Open House?
Come to MIAT College of Technology at 2955 S. Haggerty Rd. Canton, MI between 10am and 2pm on November 12 and take the first step towards a brighter future.
Get More Info…
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please call 800.447.1310 or visit www.miat.edu/disclosures.
MIAT is accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges and National Center for Aerospace & Transportation Technologies, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and MI Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, approved for the training of VA eligible students,
approved by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges & Schools #90-03-1286T, and accredited in Indiana by the BPE / AC 0275.
Financial aid available for those who qualify